CNX Foundation Mentorship Academy - Administrator Referral Form
Thank you for your interest in the CNX Mentorship Academy. The CNX Foundation's Mentorship Academy is committed to preparing the region's young adults to take advantage of new opportunities the Appalachia provides. The Academy provides high school juniors and seniors who do not plan to immediately attend a four-year college a bridge to family-sustaining careers. Please complete our student intake form to join our next class.
The Academy is looking for students that:
- Enrolled in High School as a Junior or Senior
- Enjoys new experiences
- Has an interest in exploring various career opportunities
- Is considering starting a career after graduation.
How to apply
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.